1. Spend no more time than necessary in relationships that are lacking in trust; either go on or learn to trust one another.
2. If someone haunts you, you should move on and show respect for the departed.
3. One cannot really love another unless they love themselves. Loving oneself is more essential than being accepted by others.
4. This is not the time to be playing games; rather, this is the time to demonstrate your worth. Be stingy with your generosity; not everyone deserves your attention.
5. Taking care of yourself should be your top responsibility, and if doing so requires you to be critical of another person, then you should just accept that as inevitable.
6. Make more of an effort to be the right person for the job rather than just seeking for them or waiting for them to appear.
7. If someone has feelings for you, they will communicate that to you; if not, you will be left wondering why.
8. Be selective about who you let into your life and act fast when needed. Depending on how receptive you are, the energy around you will stimulate or exhaust you.
9. Have standards instead of dating rules. Allow your standards and criteria to evolve with your thoughts as you become older.