I'd want to tell you that a single at-home hair mask can grow your hair quicker and longer, but it's not true (only your DNA can do that).
Still, hydrating, relaxing, and stimulating elements like those in this DIY mask can help your scalp develop hair.
Gel scraped from one aloe leaf
1 pack of fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 capsules of vitamin E oil
your favorite deep conditioner
1. Blend all of the ingredients together for about 10 seconds, or until smooth.
2. Before applying it to your hair, strain the mixture to remove the rosemary and aloe vera specks (or, say screw it, and just deal with some flecks in your shower afterward).
3. Pour the mixture into a mason jar or small dish and thicken with a couple scoops of your favourite deep conditioner.
4. Mix thoroughly, then rake the mask through clean hair and clip it up.
5. Allow for 30 minutes before washing and conditioning as usual.